*Please be advised that programmes are subject to change. You may obtain the latest brochure via https://www.acerts.org.sg.
*We are in the process of applying for FSM-CPD point and WSHO-SDU points . There will be two time registrations / check-ins.
Date: 18 Dec 2023, Monday
Time: 1.00pm to 5.00pm
(Registration commences at 12.30pm. Please be seated by 12.45pm)
Venue Name: National University of Singapore Society (NUSS) Kent Ridge Guild House
Venue Address: 9 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119241
Seminar Fees: Free of Charge for A-CERTS Members and Members of Strategic & MOU Partners of A-CERTS, indicated below.
-Fire Safety Managers' Association (FSMAS)
-Institution of Fire Engineers, Singapore (IFES)
-Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO)
-Security Association Singapore (SAS)
The ticket slots will be adjusted accordingly due to the event capacity.
Who should Attend?
What Will You Get Upon Completion?
Fire Safety Manager CPD Points: FSM-CPD Points to be confirmed.
Workplace Safety & Health Officer SDU Points: SDU Points to be confirmed.
CPD points, if any, are only applicable to attendees who attended the full programme.
There will be two time registrations / check-ins.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is on First-Come-First-Served basis. We regret to inform that reservation of seats will not be entertained.
- Email confirmation generated by Eventbrite will be official.
- A-CERTS reserves the right to make any changes to the course or postpone or cancel the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
- By participating in the above programme, you certify that the information provided is correct. You will not hold the organiser responsible for any mishap occur during your participation.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed (photos are taken by organiser). You hereby grant the organiser a royalty-free right to use photos and information in media press and materials and marketing materials connected to the event.
- Information provided will be treated with confidentiality and is collected for the purposes to be submitted to the governing bodies, third party service providers, agents and other organisations for, and if applies:
a) accreditation of CPD, SDU and PDU points,
b) for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you.
There shall be no refunds.
The admin programme details will be emailed to your registered email address upon successful registration of the event, nearer the event.
How do I pay for the training?
If payment is required - We accept payment by PayPal only.During the online registration process with A-CERTS partnered registration system, Eventbrite, enter the participant's particulars, click on PayPal to make payment and you will be directed to PayPal website. Login to your PayPal account (optional) and confirm your payment. You may also make payment without a PayPal account. After confirming your payment on PayPal, you will be returned to Eventbrite.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You may contact us at admin @ acerts.org.sg.
Is my registration transferrable?
Your registration can be transferred. Replacement of registered course participant is allowed but a written request via email to [email protected] is required, and it should be received 7 working days before the actual event.
The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Please kindly ensure that your details are correct.