It is February and romance is in the air and everyone is looking to meet new people! So if you are single or just looking to connect with new friends just before Valentine's day then here is your chance!
Come exchange a few phone numbers and plan out something fun to do on Valentine's day with like-minded people.
Let us twist our social a bit with a bit of quick ice breakers. We will start early and have our legendary speed friends connections for the first 60 to 90 minutes. This will mean that you can come completely alone for the event and get connected to 10 to 15 other ladies and gentlemen even before the proper party kicks off.
Why should you attend our meetups?
- We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
- We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment to mix and mingle at our meet-ups. Our meet-ups are well planned and organised.
- You will generally find a good gender balance (though not perfect) at all our events. Gender balance changes by city, weather, season, event type, age group etc but we try our best to achieve that.
- Our meet-ups are formally hosted and so our hosts are able to welcome you and help you with introductions with some of the other attendees and also settle down. You have absolutely no need to be apprehensive, nervous or worried about coming alone.
- We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our host has to be compensated for their time and work. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behavior and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behavior. People RSVP and then don't attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behavior.
- Many Free events also tend to only serve the needs of organisers (and their close friends) who then use them to market their products or services or in some cases give them easy access to members of the opposite gender. We have never really seen organisers of free events do them for altruistic reasons. At most times they tend to have an undisclosed but dubious reason to do them. We don't! We only organise our events to help members and overall cover our costs.
Join us on Friday, 10th February 2023 from 7.00 pm onwards at the exclusive The Black Rabbit, where you can meet other single ladies and gents of all ages. You will be able to interact with like minded people of your age group, relax and maybe exchange a few numbers.
-We have 7 meetup groups in Melbourne with over 100,000 members and we will be inviting members of all ages from most of these groups. You will meet a lot of new people. (Members of other groups who RSVP are included as guests of the organiser in order to give you an idea of expected numbers.)
A great opportunity to network, meet new people, catch up with your friends, and party like no tomorrow enjoying amazing drinks!
You are very welcome to attend alone or with friends, we will be there making introductions, helping break the ice between people, and act as a glue between the group.
We start the night with socialising in our reserved area, so that everybody can relax and feel comfortable and we get to know each other over some background music.
The program of the night is as follows:
7:00pm -9 pm Mix and Mingling with background music while enjoying a great selection of amazing drinks.
9 pm onwards - You can carry on enjoying with your new friends and hop various bars.
Event Cost (Tickets)
Early Bird tickets are for AUD 15 each
Regular tickets are for AUD 20 each
General Admission are for AUD 25 each
If you do not purchase your tickets in advance then you can pay AUD 35 cash at the meetup to Janna.
Please join the Mayor – Cr Angelica Panopoulos and our expert panel of female leaders from areas in which women are under-represented, including business and education, who will share their experiences and learnings. EVENT DETAILS: < ...
EducationUSA Australia general information session for interested students, parents, school staff and coaches. Do you want to attend a U.S. college after high school. Would you like to learn more about this? This session will provide ...
We believe the success of our business depends on the people we bring together! It is our pleasure to invite you to the Business Connect SME Event. If you register now, you will go into a draw to win a SME Business Care Package valued ...