It is February and if you are looking to find people and connect in the first quarter of the year and forge new relationships then here is your chance!
Our socials are not designed for dating but for everyone to come together have a great time and link up with people from far and near!
Come and join us on Friday 3rd February 2023 from 7 pm onwards at daHa Bar for a night to remember with new friends! Our Host Ivy will warmly welcome you into the group and help you meet and connect with new people!
Why should you attend our meetups?
- We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
- We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment to mix and mingle at our meet-ups. Our meet-ups are well planned and organised.
- You will generally find a good gender balance (though not perfect) at all our events. Gender balance changes by city, weather, season, event type, age group etc but we try our best to achieve that.
- Our meet-ups are formally hosted and so our hosts are able to welcome you and help you with introductions with some of the other attendees and also settle down. You have absolutely no need to be apprehensive, nervous or worried about coming alone.
- We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our host has to be compensated for their time and work. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behavior and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behavior. People RSVP and then don't attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behavior.
- Many Free events also tend to only serve the needs of organisers (and their close friends) who then use them to market their products or services or in some cases give them easy access to members of the opposite gender. We have never really seen organisers of free events do them for altruistic reasons. At most times they tend to have an undisclosed but dubious reason to do them. We don't! We only organise our events to help members and overall cover our costs.
We have our area reserved for Ivy/Meetup. Please ask the bar staff for Ivy and they will help you find the group.
Ivy will be at the venue from 7.00pm. She will welcome you warmly at the venue and will also help with introductions.
-We have 5 meetup groups in Melbourne with over 50,000 members and we will be inviting members of all ages from most of these groups. You will meet a lot of new people. (Members of other groups who RSVP are included as guests of the organiser in order to give you an idea of expected numbers.)
A great opportunity to network, meet new people, catch up with your friends, and party like no tomorrow enjoying amazing drinks!
You are very welcome to attend alone or with friends, we will be there making introductions, helping break the ice between people, and act as a glue between the group.
We start the night with socialising in our reserved area, so that everybody can relax and feel comfortable and we get to know each other over some background music.
Then the music goes up and it is time for dancing!
The program of the night is as follows:
7:00pm -9 pm Mix and Mingling with background music while enjoying a great selection of amazing drinks.
9 pm onwards - The music goes up and is time for dancing!
Event Cost (Tickets)
Early Bird tickets are for AUD 10 each
Regular tickets are for AUD 15 each
General Admission are for AUD 20 each
If you do not purchase your tickets in advance then you can pay AUD 30 cash at the meetup to Ivy.