Building your Employability | Explore a career with Junior Adventures Group
Date: Tue 17 Oct 2023
Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM (AEST)
Location: RMIT University Melbourne City Campus, Megaflex 3 (Room 13) in Building 8, Level 4 (008.04.013), 360 Swanston Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Open to the general public and RMIT students.
Join us for an exciting event where we delve into the world of employability and explore the numerous career opportunities available at Junior Adventures Group. This in-person event promises to be an informative and engaging experience.
Junior Adventures Group is a trusted and vibrant collective that engages, empowers, and educates children via a number of leading specialist brands in the Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) sector.
Discover how you can develop and enhance your employability skills, and learn about the various positions and roles within Junior Adventures Group. Whether you're a current student, a recent graduate, or simply looking for casual or part-time work, this event is perfect for you.
Mark your calendar and be prepared to take the first step towards a rewarding career. We look forward to seeing you there!
This is a catered event!
Limited spots are available, register your spot today!
If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration so others can attend.
This event may be particularly beneficial to anyone currently studying or has completed studies in the following:
- Post-secondary qualifications in the fields of health or allied health including but not limited to audiology, speech pathology, occupational therapy, psychology, social work, physiotherapy, dietetics and specialist therapies such as music and movement.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Education
- Certificate III/IV of/in Education Support
- Certificate III/IV Leisure and Health
- Certificate III/IV Sports and Recreation
- Certificate III/IV Individual Support
- Certificate III in Outside School Hours Care
- Certificate IV in Children’s Services (Outside School Hours Care)
- Certificate IV in Community Services
- Certificate IV in Out of School Hours Care
- Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
- Certificate lll in Education Support
- Certificate III in School Based Education Support
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
- Certificate lV in Education Support
- Certificate IV in School Based Education Support
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Certificate IV in Outdoor Leadership
- Associate Diploma in Arts- Fitness, Recreation or Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physical Education)
- Bachelor of Arts (major in Youth Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts (Recreation)
- Bachelor of Arts (Youth Affairs)
- Bachelor of Arts (Youth Studies)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Bachelor of Social Science (Youth Work)
- Bachelor of Sport Science (Exercise Science)
- Certificate of/in Teaching or Education (early childhood, primary or secondary) requiring at least two years of full time or part time equivalent study
- Diploma/Bachelor of Youth Work
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Post-secondary qualification in the fields of Teaching/Education (primary/secondary) at diploma level or above.
- Diploma of Children’s Services (Outside School Hours Care)
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Out of School Hours Care
- Diploma of School Age Education and Care
- Diploma of/in Education Support requiring at least two years of full time or part time equivalent study
- Diploma of Community Services
- Diploma of Community Welfare Work
- Current teacher registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers