It's that time of the year when we celebrate the year we had...
Join our Brava Women Networking event to celebrate all that we all have acheived.
You could say it's like our normal events but with a little extra - infact an extra hour as we all know there's lot's to celebate
More to be annoucned closer to the day
A morning to celebrate Women in Business
The lovely Grazing with Stella will provide a grazing morning tea
and some fun informal networking activities as it is, of course, a business networking events 👌🏻
Gorgeous Flowers by Cassy of Flowers for Jane
Door prizes and lots of fun
Of course numbers are limited and it will be first in best dressed.
PLUS JOIN US FOR OUR NEW TRADITION OUR BRAVA AFTER PARTY 1pm-5pm AEDT
on the rooftop of Health 104
1. Are there any requirements for the event?
The venue is the Victory Lounge and is licensed premises and as such entry requirements are determined by the State Government of Victoria.
2. During these covid times please be mindful and implement safe practises.
3. We do take photos of the events for social media purposes (please let the organisers at the venue know if you do not wish to be photographed) and encourage our members to and to use #BWIBwomennetworking and #dheasideas and tag us in your snaps.
4. Please note parking at Middle Park is plentiful with 4 hour and all day parking in the area however at times can fill up fast so allow at least 10-15 minute extra to secure your place and to walk to venue if you need further directions please email [email protected]
5. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is strictly for women over the age of 18+
6. How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Subscribe at www.dheabartlett.com and email us at [email protected] and we'll answer you when we are in the office each week.
7. What's the refund policy?
No refunds for this event however you may transfer your ticket to another girlboss and MUST let [email protected] asap.