As part of mother nature in remote area of Cameron Highland, we strive to remain its original appearance at best. Consider the luxurious fresh air and scenic view offered, all are welcomed to take your own lazy time, slow down your pace, breath in the fresh air and enjoy mother nature at its best!
Hike difficulty level: Easy
Pace speed level: Slow
Suitability for kids (<12yo): Yes
Meet up at designated point at 2pm to take the 4 wheel drive (included). Getting to the treehouse requires a 4 wheel drive off-road journey. We start the journey with an adventure - passing through numbers of farms and orchards, via a narrow and bumpy trail that will take up to half an hour drive.
Upon arrival at treehouse, we will check into our treehouse and proceed to have tea while we do briefing of the farm. Then we do our first hike to the waterfall, to get rid off all the tiredness traveling far from town.
Guest can shower in the waterfall and we do have a spot for head and shoulder massage - the best for those who having stiffness on their shoulder. Plenty of negative ion in the waterfall as well, which is good to recharge after a tiring day.
After back from waterfall, guest will enjoy healthy organic vegetables dinner. The food is a great highlight as all the veges is directly from the bio-dynamic farm and using the best pot to do the cooking with organic cooking oil.
Later towards the night, we will have fun getting to know each other sipping the best organic tea and coffee available.
On the next day morning, we can opt to go for a trek to see our water source after breakfast. This is a place where we will trek around 60-90 minutes into the jungle and get a drink of the high energy mountain-spring water.
During the afternoon time, free and easy time for guests to walk around area, visiting other treehouses or take a small tour in the fruits and vegetable garden.
There are so much to do in area but the best thing to do is to do NOTHING. Indulge yourself in the woods and have a dialogue with nature. This will be the greatest gift for you here.
Lunch and and dinner will be served for the 2nd day with a bonfire, and prepare supper with banana and other organic food for BBQ.
On the last day, you can opt to go for a sunrise trekking (45-60 minutes) early in the morning at 5am where we going to trek to the top of our mountain to see sunrise.
Come back for breakfast after the hike and you can continue visiting the nearby farm to check for riped fruits before checking out at 1130am and back to the real world.
- Experience tour coordinator and guide
- 4 wheel drive transport to/from treehouse to car park
- Scrumptious Organic and Vegetarian Food
Day1: Tea, Dinner
Day2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Supper
- All organic coffee, tea, flower tea, Chinese tea
- Fresh spring drinking water
- 3 hikes and fruits/vegetable farm tour
- Authenic Wood or Modern Wood Treehouse accommodation built by the Orang Asli (can choose below)
- Bed sheets and 100% organic cotton quilts
- Toilet and Hot Shower
- Waterfall-powered electricity
- To/from Cameron Highlands
- Own toiletries and towels
- Personal belongings
WHAT ARE THE ITEMS THAT I SHOULD BRING ALONG?
● Back pack (not trolley bag)
● Comfortable walking shoes (during the raining day the trail could be quite slippery)
● Torch light (MUST)
● Personal toiletries (biodegradable material is highly recommended)
● Sweater and jacket
● Rain coat or umbrella
● Personal medication
● Thermos in case you need to keep some hot drink for yourself at room
● There are only one trip in (2.30pm) and out (12.00pm) to/from the treehouse. Any late comers who required 4 wheel drive transport will have a RM100 one time charge.
● Treehouse is located on hill slope with proper log-piled trail and up and down walking is required to move around.
● All guests are required to do your own dishes after meal(s). We provide liquid washing enzyme for dishes.
● Smoking and fire are only allowed at designated fire pit located at the common hall
● Please help to throw all your kitchen waste into a bucket prepared in the kitchen. Toilet paper / paper / teabags / coffee bags are not considered kitchen waste. Please keep them into your rubbish bag.
A) Authentic Wood Treehouse with private ensuite
Children 4-12yo RM350/child
Children <4yo is FOC if sharing bed.
Treehouse 1 - Min 3pax. Max 5pax
Treehouse 4 - Min 3pax. Max 5pax
Treehouse 5 - Min 3pax. Max 5pax
B) Modern Wood Treehouse with private ensuite and bathtub
Children 4-12yo RM400/child
Children <4yo is FOC if sharing bed
Treehouse 2 - Min 4pax. Max 6pax
Treehouse 7a - Min 4pax. Max 4pax
Treehouse 7b - Min 4pax. Max 4pax
Dragon Treehouse - Min 4pax. Max 7pax
Eagle Treehouse 1 - Min 4pax. Max 4pax
Eagle Treehouse 2 - Min 5pax. Max 6pax
* allocation of treehouse(s) will be at best effort basis and at discretion of organiser
- Non-refundable booking fees of 20% required to secure your place
- Balance by 1 Nov 2022
Clicking "Going" in the Event don't guarantee you a spot. Kindly Whatsapp https://wa.me/60143385407 (Calvin) to reserve your spot
Cov Precautionary Measure
- All government and hiking SOP measures to be adhered to safeguard public health and wellness.
- My B2N will always adhere to government and/or forestry department public advisory/alert including event cancellation if needed to. This will be informed from time to time depending on news update.
- Replacement is possible. It's participant's onus to find their own replacement.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions which includes trip cancellation by the organiser should the weather be completely unsafe. This will be at the discretion of the organisers. We are dealing with the elements of nature, which is beyond our control.
By purchasing this trip, I hereby agree to fully indemnify and absolve the organiser from any claim and/or liability that may arise out of any damages, injury, death or loss of property howsoever arising from participation in the trip. Any photos/video taken/shared during the event may be used for any lawful purpose by the organizer including for example purposes such as publicity, illustration, advertising and website content.
Kindly Whatsapp https://wa.me/60143385407 (Calvin) for booking or further inquiries
Cameron Highlands, Pahang, ,Cameron Highlands, Teluk Intan