MANDALA DOT PAINTING | GUIDED MANDALA MEDITATION | AFFIRMATIONS | TAROT CARD READINGS
Led by two experts in their fields: Soulful Serenity - Nehal Bellani & Amy Diener [Bios Below]
Overview: Amy & Nehal will guide you through a meditation session, positive affirmations, mandala meditation, mandala dot painting, and personalized tarot card readings. Each participant will take home one mini painting on canvas. This is a great set of activities to cultivate mindfulness, peace, and lower anxiety while also having fun!
Age Group: Adults
Date: October 2
Location: Amy's Art Studio - meet at lobby of Waterford Diamond, Sukhumvit 30/1
Fee: 2,200 BHT
(Includes materials & refreshments)
Timeline & Details:
1. Guided Meditation led by Soulful Serenity: Sometimes we feel blocked or stuck or restless before an art session. The benefit to this workshop is that we start with a guided meditation session which will help you feel grounded and relaxed. Breathing techniques and mantras are used to guide you during this meditation practice.
2. Positive Affirmations led by Soulful Serenity: Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes. They are especially useful for artists as they motivate you to create more meaningful artwork, improve your self-esteem, and uplift you when you are suffering from an artistic block. Some examples of affirmations we will use are "I am filled with endless creativity," "I am worthy of being an artist," and "My art inspires others."
3. Gallery Walk led by Amy Diener: This workshop is hosted at Amy Diener's art space, so you will experience an artist's studio, have a guided gallery walk and exploration, and have an opportunity to ask any questions!
4. Mandala Dot Painting led by Amy Diener: You will learn how to create mandalas using dot patterns with brushes. Mandalas, meaning "circles" in Sanskrit, are symbols that are used for meditation, healing, and art therapy. Mandalas have been shown to boost the immune system and ease depression and anxiety. Incorporating dots within their mandalas heightens these therapeutic benefits. Mandala dot painting helps cultivate focus and patience, dot by dot, inside to outside, while having fun! You will complete 1 small 10x10cm mandala dot painting on canvas.
5. Mandala Meditation led by Soulful Serenity: Lastly, you will be guided through a mandala meditation. You will concentrate on your mandala dot painting fully and allow its shapes, patterns and colors to work on your unconscious mind. If distracting thoughts arise, we encourage them to let them drift away and gently bring your focus back to the mandala.
Here are some steps we incorporate for mandala meditation:
Step 1: Sit comfortably in front of your mandala.
Step 2: Breathe slowly and deeply, gazing upon your mandala so that the image gradually goes out of focus.
Step 3: For about 5 minutes, meditate on the center of your mandala shape, allowing its geometry to bring your mind to a state of balance.
6. You will receive a customized tarot card reading led by Soulful Serenity. Nehal will provide an intuitive personalized in-depth tarot reading session individually and for the workshop group. Understand what you need to know or understand about a particular situation. Embrace and transform yourself through gaining insight into the past, present, and future!
Booking: Pre-booking required; walk-ins not allowed. To book, please contact Amy at +66863599104 or email YW15ZGllbmVyd29ya3Nob3AgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ== . Please provide number and name of participants as well as any food allergies. Payment through bank transfer will be required to reserve your space, as long as spaces are available.
All covid protocols will be maintained such as masks will be on at all times, social distancing will be maintained.
ATK tests will be taken by both facilitators on the day of the workshop to ensure safety of everyone.
Soulful Serenity - Nehal Bellani is a personal coach specializing in holistic health services. She is a guided meditation expert, reiki master, energy healer, affirmation connoisseur and tarot card reader.
Amy Diener is an artist specializing in colorful mandala dot paintings. Her goal is to bring awareness and destigmatize mental health through mindful art practices. She also has her masters in art education, and teaches art to kids at various international schools in Bangkok.
Waterford Diamond Tower Condominium, Sukhumvit 30/1,Bangkok, Bangkok